Saturday, November 13, 2010

A birthday note from my Dad

This will probably get to you after your b-day, but I thought I  would do something for you , so I went to the range and shot a few rounds.
It was a little windy, 15-20 mph gusting to 35, so it was a little challenging, but the big gun did well. With light 147 dag. I was able to hold 1/2 to 3/4 moa, but with match m118  168s I was able to  keep it at 1/4 or less moa. you did a real good job on this piece.
I also shot up a load  of  45s, and the results made me feel real good. Wish you could have been here to enjoy it with me.
In any case I hope you had a good day and a happy birthday, love you, will see you soon. Mom is do home the 19th of May, so she will be here for sam's graduation.  No need to say take care but I'll say it anyway. Be safe!!!

LOVE ALWAYS

DAD   

High Praise from a man I respect.

1 comment: